Share |

Inquiry

importuser

Inquiry

By importuser at 7/13/2007 1:40 AM

Posted by:jrtire
This past weekend, my brother John, who lives in Las Vegas was visiting to attend his class reunion.  His inquiry to me was to find out what rent goes for on the square.  I intend to do this for him and report back.  He used to be a dealer/pit boss at the MGM hotel, and now is on the Professional Pool Tour.  He would like to open a place to have several pool tables, refreshments etc for the younger crowd.  He noticed that the places for teens to play pool were at bars and not the most suitable place for them to be under aged.  He owns "Pool Sharks" in Las Vegas on Decatur Blvd.  As a teen, he loved to play pool at the old "pool hall" on the north side of the square.  He would like to have a place for teens to go, soft drinks, and make it a clean place with the proper security.  This would not only be for teens however.  Ideas???
importuser

Re: Inquiry

By importuser at 7/13/2007 10:03 AM

Posted by:carsnfrd
fantastic!!!
I think this fits in exactly with the mapping of the square. Once we get the mapping done---we'll have a real good idea of what is available for all potential entrepeneurs and what the going rate for leases are. I really don't know right now--but I'll go to work on it!---I know where I'm going next time I'm in Vegas--that's for sure!
RC