Share |

Chamber membership services committee

importuser

Chamber membership services committee

By importuser at 6/29/2007 4:39 PM

Posted by:journalpilot
The membership services committee of the Carthage Area Chamber of Commerce will meet at 12 p.m. Friday July 6 at the Hancock County Farm Bureau to discuss plans for the 2nd (?) Carthage Stakeholders Summit on the morning of Thursday Aug. 16 at Trinity Lutheran Church welcome center. Carla Mudd is president of the committee. ALL chamber members are invited to attend.
We'd like to pick up where we left off and take all of this new energy into new projects. We are entertaining a proposal from Mediacall to run the meeting again and guide us through some things as we are all volunteers. We will examine items such as highway billboard signage, welcome signage, maps and media campaigns. This committee has an overwhelming scope so any ideas and energy are much appreciated. Please join us!
importuser

Re: Chamber membership services committee

By importuser at 6/30/2007 8:03 AM

Posted by:carsnfrd
Hi guys!
What is the date for the big breakfast meeting with Mediacall. I will try to have all the retail warriors in attendance. RC
importuser

Re: Chamber membership services committee

By importuser at 7/3/2007 10:15 AM

Posted by:carsnfrd
hi guys,
I have a funeral Friday at 1pm. So I won't be able to attend. could you post the minutes to the forum so I can have a flavor for what happended?
thanks
RC