Share |

Carthage Chamber of Commerce Retail Committee

importuser

Carthage Chamber of Commerce Retail Committee

By importuser at 9/8/2007 9:37 AM

Posted by:carsnfrd
Question: What area business's should be allowed to participate in the "Go Illini West Fan Club" gameday offers Carthage Chamber of Commerce members only  3 (42.9%)
Illini West School district address business's outside of the Carthage address  1 (14.3%)
any Illini West School district address business  2 (28.6%)
Any business anywhere wlling to pay a participation fee  1 (14.3%)
Remove Vote
Lock Voting
Edit Poll 
Total Voters: 7

The poll is going to close over the weekend. Please take a moment to vote. In order to see the poll and vote you have to be logged in to the forum's page--if you have any questions on how to do that give me a call.
357-3154 RC

p.s.--the tent is up and available for any displays your business might have today. Carson Ford is displaying a couple of cars again and giving away some car wash's!!
If you get a chance stop by and give a few minutes of your time before the game. 1pm til halftime is over.
RC

WEAR YOUR ILLINI WEST BUTTONS!!!!
importuser

Re: Carthage Chamber of Commerce Retail Committee

By importuser at 9/10/2007 2:16 PM

SEPT 10TH

SEPTEMBER 10TH 2007

The initial signup at the last two home games for the www.goilliniwest.com fan buttons have been very successful. The word is out that if your a fan your a welcome customer at many local merchants.
The poll has been open for a week and we have had only 7 votes. I really don't think that makes a reliable test. After reading some very good posts on the subject, I would like to put this out to the committee
[b]In order for a business to participate in the www.goilliniwest.com promotion--it must meet the following criteria:
1) Be a member of the Carthage Area Chamber of Commerce
2) pay a onetime fee of $20 for listing their offer on the www.goilliniwest.com webpage and participate in the ongoing school year program[/b]

We will revisit this program next school year-- I believe that it is in the best interest of every local business to be a member of the Carthage Chamber of Commerce--however the Illini West School district is new and is much larger than what historically has  been the Carthage Area Chamber of Commerces scope of business. I also believe that any program that the chamber offers should be revenue neutral--in other words---should pay it's own way. A small fee to list is a way to achieve this in the future.
Thoughts? changes?
RC
P.S.--ONe other small administration issue. We made a decision that the 1st button per household is free--additional buttons and lost buttons are $1 ---that o.k.?
RC
p.s.s.---o.k. we have 1000 fans registered--to all you techies--what is the best way to load these names/address/phone#/emails so that we can stay in touch with them either by email or snail mail or phone??? outlook express--office--I don't know--Matt? Eric? what do you think? and then who is willing to load the data--I can get it done for a fee?! any volunteers?
rc
importuser

By importuser at 9/10/2007 2:39 PM

SEPT 10 2007

HERE IS A ROUGH DRAFT OF A PLEDGE CARD I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON FOR THE 12 DAYS

[center][b]THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS
BUSINESS PLEDGE CARD[/b][/center]__ [b]WE WILL BE OPEN FROM 4PM-7PM ON THURS/FRI/SAT DURING THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

__ WE WILL DECORATE OUR STOREFRONT TO INVITE CHRISTMAS SHOPPERS AND WILL OUTLINE ALL WINDOWS ON THE MAINFLOOR IN MINATURE WHITE LIGHTS

__ WE WILL OFFER A UNIQUE CHRISTMAS OFFER/SERVICE HIGHLIGHTING CARTHAGE CHRISTMAS CASH TO DRIVE CUSTOMERS TO OUR AND OUR NEIGHBORS BUSINESS

__WE WILL UTILIZE CARTHAGE CHRISTMAS CASH IN ANY TYPE OF CHRISTMAS BONUS/GIFT WE GIVE OUR EMPLOYEES/SUPPLIERS/CUSTOMERS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

__ WE PLEDGE TO DO OUR BEST TO PROMOTE "THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS" NOT ONLY FOR OUR BUSINESS BUT FOR OUR NEIGHBORS AS WELL

MERRY CHRISTMAS![/b]

[b]BUSINESS _________________

SIGNED____________________[/b]

HERE IS A REVIEW OF THE W'S FOR THE 12 DAYS IF YOU NEED REFRESHED
THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

The Twelve Days of Christmas is a multifaceted promotion to enhance holiday retail traffic and introduce prospective business's to the "Historic Carthage Courthouse Mall".

Who: the Carthage retail business's, commercial property owners, community employers, and future business prospects

What: Every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from Thanksgiving til Christmas "The Historic Carthage Courthouse Mall" will be transformed into a "Winter Wonderland" of the lights, sounds, smells, and shoppers of Christmas. What started with The Christmas Open House, then "A Christmas Wish" and now "The Twelve Days of Christmas will put Carthage on the map as the must see and do Christmas event of the season! Shoppers will be enticed to visit the "Mall" during the 12 days 3 ways
1) Every storefront will be open for Christmas business during the 12 days
2) Carthage Christmas Cash* will be distributed widely to the employees of the community to spend on promotions during the 12 days
3) Christmas light displays and Holiday entertainment will bring both performers and audiences to the Mall during the 12 days

When: Thu   November 29th  4pm--7pm    "Christmas Open House"  The Beginning
            Fri     November 30th  4pm--7pm    "Home for the Holidays" dinner/musical
            Sat   December 1st     4pm--7pm    "Home for the Holidays" dinner/musical

Thu   December 6th     4pm--7pm    "A Christmas Wish"
             Fri    December 7th     4pm--7pm    "A Christmas Wish"
             Sat   December 8th     4pm--7pm    "A Christmas Wish"

Thu   December 13th   4pm--7pm    "Home for the Holidays" dinner/musical
              Fri    December 14th   4pm--7pm    "Home for the Holidays" dinner/musical
              Sat   December 15th   4pm--7pm    "Home for the Holidays" dinner/musical

Thu   December 20th   4pm--7pm    "Home for the Holidays" dinner/musical
               Fri    December 21st    4pm--7pm    "Home for the Holidays" dinner/musical
               Sat   December 22nd   4pm--7pm    "Home for the Holidays" dinner/musical

Where: The Historic Carthage Courthouse Mall and shops. Every storefront around the Square will be open for business with Christmas lights and gifts! The actual Courthouse lawn will be a "Winter Wonderland" of lights and displays of 16 local business sponsors.

Why: The Christmas shopping season is the biggest opportunity for the retail business's of Carthage to promote their products. These retailers, as one coordinated group,can concentrate on these 12 days-- just 36 hours--to ensure their most successful Christmas shopping season ever!

importuser

By importuser at 9/12/2007 9:04 AM

SEPT 12TH

GREAT NEWS--JUST IN FROM JERILYN!
Homecoming Dance outside The Wood Inn again this year
Hello to All,
I tried to post to the forum, I couldn't get it figured out again, I have done it one other time, anyway just call me Computer challanged.
The reason for this email is to tell everyone about the Homecoming Dance outside The Wood Inn again this year. We have booked The Jaime Decker Band, from Burlington 

It will be the same night as the High School dance SATURDAY Sept. 29th, 2007,  gates open at 7 the band is from 8-11.  Please pass this on to anyone and everyone who has graduated from LaHarpe, Dallas City, Carthage and anywhere else. This is fun for everyone. 

The next thing is we would like to have volunteers to help at the gates that night to take money.  We are hoping for enough volunteers so each group only has to be there 1 hour, better yet it would be great to have enough so each group only has to work for half an hour. There will be 2 gates.  If you have any questions please call me at 217-357-3648 or email me at tfs32@frontiernet.net.
I will start a sign up sheet, I will try to do electronicly, but remember I am computer challanged, most of the time.  Anyway have a good night, hope to hear from everyone soon.
Thanks,
Jerilyn

O.K.---GREAT JOB!!!!---NOW--WHAT CAN WE DO AS LOCAL BUSINESS TO ENHANCE THIS GREAT EVENT!!! PREDANCE DINNER SPECIALS--ILLINI WEST FAN CLUB SPECIAL PRICING PRIOR TO THE DANCE---BOOSTER CLUB SALES---ETC...ETC....ETC...
THERE WILL BE A TON OF PEOPLE IN TOWN THAT EVENING---LET THEM KNOW YOUR IN BUSINESS!!!!

BE SURE AND EMAIL JERILYN RIGHT NOW AND LET HER KNOW WHEN YOU CAN HELP WITH THIS SUPER PROJECT!!! tfs32@frontiernet.net.
I WILL HOPEFULLY BE AT THE MIDDLE SCHOOL STATE BASEBALL TOURNAMENT-(DEFENDING OUR STATE TITLE)-IF NOT I'LL BE THERE!!!
RC
importuser

By importuser at 9/13/2007 3:20 PM

SEPTEMBER 13TH 2007

BUILDINGS SURVEY UPDATE
Here is the current list of the mappings that have been turned in. Unfortunately the completed list is much shorter than the to do list is. We really do need to have this part of the mapping completed by the middle of September at the very latest if we hope to have the vacant/low use properties occupied during the 12 days of Christmas.
Here are some suggestions to getting your parts done
1) contact your square associate and let them know we need to get this done
2) Partner with them by prefilling the Survey with as much information as possible before you make the owner contact
3) Get the business neighbor involved--I know that if my next door business was empty I would do whatever I could to help fill it up
4) Call me if you need additional assistance--357--3154 ext 6
[b]Northwest: Nina[/b]
First State Bank
Ramsey Financial
Clark Insurance
Twaddle Furniture
McHugh Drug
Royalty's both storefronts
Hancock Area Medical Supply Inc.
Webb accounting

[b]Southwest: David[/b]
The Carthage Community Library
The Bistro
WCAZ
Cam Miller
cokel welding/car wash

[b]Southeast: Brittany[/b]
Dick Lunt Insurance
Don Lowe American Legion
Don Lowe American Legion
Hancock County Health Department

[b]Northeast: Deb[/b]
Country Pastimes 3 storefronts
Capps,Ancelet,Clark, & Rasmussen
Dornbush Insurance
First Community Bank
Prior Chiropractic
busy Hands Sewing
American Family Insurance Robert Kelley
Computing Made Easy

Off Square---
Carson Ford
Family Fitness Center
Illinois license facility/Carson Carcare
Disposal Pro

Here is a rough list of ones still outstanding:
Approximately 50

[b]Northwest: Nina[/b]
Wood Inn
Center Stage
Conn Communications
Northside Java
Ead's Jewelry? radio station--vacant
Taste of China
J&R tire
Ben Franklin
Simply Irresistable
Convenient Coin Laundry/sun believable
The Blue Moose--vacant

[b]Southwest: David[/b]
Gary Grimm and Associates
Sam Naylor
Illini West--Ron Kelley
2 store fronts--Stan Tucker? vacant/vacant
Woodbine/Carl Motors vacant/vacant
Main cleaners/financial--vacant/vacant
Fecht Antiques vacant
Carthage Hotel vacant/vacant/vacant
wollbrinks

[b]Southeast: Brittany[/b]
Hancock County Historical Society (Carthage Jail) vacant
The Station House vacant
Carthage City Hall
Hancock County Farm Bureau/Absolute Fitness Ron Kelly
Sullivans RSVP--Biddy's Press
Hartzell, Tucker, Glidden, & Hartzell
Advanced Physical Therapy
Menn's Firestone
H & R Block
physcians office?

[b]Northeast: Deb[/b]
Old Hancock Cty Farm Bureau--Sue Boyer
Plumbtree/Townhouse Restaurant
Randy Sharpe Realty
coin laundry
Christmas shop
Bentzingers
Leroy Ufkes

Please don't make me have to go around and fill out 50 of these Survey's 
If you do them yourself you could have as many 13
If you use your associates (2 per qtr side of the square) this lowers our per person survey's to just 6
If they get their neighbors on each side of them to help--that is just 3
Let's work together and get this done and over with
Thanks
Rob
importuser

By importuser at 9/14/2007 1:34 PM

[color=red][/color]

SEPTEMBER 14TH

W.I.N.--(What's Important Now)

www.goilliniwest.com fan club--need fans loaded into address book--Karla from Carson Ford is going to input initial names--need booster club names from Nancy Unruh---homecoming/parents night--I can get the tent--will you participate? Carson Ford has a tailgate grille (way cool) $500 value that we will put as a giveaway for signing up during homecoming/parents night--homecoming dance---need displays volunteers---what's your thoughts?

square mapping---I cannot stress enough (especially to you'all on the square) how important this is to your future. There are some really good things that many good people are trying to do to improve your property values. Don't let your neighbor keep the value of your property down!!!! Full and vibrant buildings around the Carthage Square is a VERY doable thing---I am willing to put in the time and effort to make it happen---but I need all of you to help---visit/call/write your neighbors and make sure they are onboard for this exciting future for the "Carthage Historic Open Air Mall" --DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO TELL YOU THIS NOT A VIABLE PROJECT--IT IS OUR FUTURE!

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS---want to have a face to face to go over this? There are so many exciting things going on--how about Tuesday Sept. 18th 7am at the Northside Java---I'll plan to be there---email back to all or post to the forum that you can make it.

Guys--look at what we have accomplished in this short period of time---we can make a tremendous difference to our bottom lines if we committ to make our individual business's better for our customers---unique--accessible--affordable---friendly and open for business when the customer is there!!!!

email me back and let me know if you can attend Tues. the 18th at 7am at the Northside--( I am thinking about making that a monthly meeting--7 am at the Northside the morning of the regularly scheduled full chamber meeting

POST YOUR THOUGHTS--IDEAS--GRIPES---DREAMS!!!
rc
importuser

By importuser at 9/17/2007 2:22 PM

SEPTEMBER 17TH 2007

[center][b]THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS[/center]
[b]BUSINESS PLEDGE CARD
__ WE WILL BE OPEN FROM 4PM-7PM ON THURS/FRI/SAT DURING THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

__ WE WILL DECORATE OUR STOREFRONT TO INVITE CHRISTMAS SHOPPERS AND WILL OUTLINE ALL WINDOWS ON THE MAINFLOOR IN MINATURE WHITE LIGHTS

__ WE WILL OFFER A UNIQUE CHRISTMAS OFFER/SERVICE HIGHLIGHTING CARTHAGE CHRISTMAS CASH TO DRIVE CUSTOMERS TO OUR AND OUR NEIGHBORS BUSINESS

__WE WILL UTILIZE CARTHAGE CHRISTMAS CASH IN ANY TYPE OF CHRISTMAS BONUS/GIFT WE GIVE OUR EMPLOYEES/SUPPLIERS/CUSTOMERS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

__ WE PLEDGE TO DO OUR BEST TO PROMOTE "THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS" NOT ONLY FOR OUR BUSINESS BUT FOR OUR NEIGHBORS AS WELL

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

BUSINESS _________________

SIGNED____________________[/b]

HERE IS THE BUSINESS PLEDGE CARD FOR THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS--PLEASE JUST HIT REPLY AND X THE PROPER SPOTS PUT YOUR BUSINESS NAME ON THE BOTTOM LINE AND SPELL YOUR NAME!

sent email to the retail warriors today.
importuser

By importuser at 9/17/2007 2:31 PM

SEPTEMBER 17TH 2007

HERE IS THE BUSINESS PLEDGE CARD FOR THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS--PLEASE JUST HIT REPLY TO ALL, X THE PROPER SPOTS, PUT YOUR BUSINESS NAME ON THE BOTTOM LINE, AND SPELL YOUR NAME! BY REPLYING TO ALL THE RETAILERS WE WILL ALL KNOW THAT WE ARE TOGETHER ON THIS PROJECT!
THANKYOU!

BUSINESS PLEDGE CARD
_X_ WE WILL BE OPEN FROM 4PM-7PM ON THURS/FRI/SAT DURING THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

X__ WE WILL DECORATE OUR STOREFRONT TO INVITE CHRISTMAS SHOPPERS AND WILL OUTLINE ALL WINDOWS ON THE MAINFLOOR IN MINATURE WHITE LIGHTS

_X_ WE WILL OFFER A UNIQUE CHRISTMAS OFFER/SERVICE HIGHLIGHTING CARTHAGE CHRISTMAS CASH TO DRIVE CUSTOMERS TO OUR AND OUR NEIGHBORS BUSINESS

X__WE WILL UTILIZE CARTHAGE CHRISTMAS CASH IN ANY TYPE OF CHRISTMAS BONUS/GIFT WE GIVE OUR EMPLOYEES/SUPPLIERS/CUSTOMERS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

_X_ WE PLEDGE TO DO OUR BEST TO PROMOTE "THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS" NOT ONLY FOR OUR BUSINESS BUT FOR OUR NEIGHBORS AS WELL

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

BUSINESS _CARSON FORD ______________

SIGNED_ROB CARSON___________________

importuser

By importuser at 9/17/2007 2:42 PM

SEPTEMBER 17TH

ANY QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS?---GET THEM ANSWERED TOMORROW MORNING 7AM AT THE NORTHSIDE JAVA--BRING YOUR IDEAS AND ANY QUESTIONS TOMORROW --TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH 7AM NORTHSIDE JAVA
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
ROB
importuser

By importuser at 9/18/2007 9:07 AM

CARTHAGE RETAIL WARIORS

WCAZ HOLIDAY SPECIAL FOR OCTOBER, NOVEMBER, AND DECEMBER

#1  100  :30s AT $6:00 EACH TOTAL $600.00 BILLED OCT/NOV/DEC AT $200.00 PER MONTH.

LET WCAZ BILL IT AT $300.00 PER MONTH FOR OCT/NOV AND RECEIVE 20 :30s AS ADDED VALUE.

#2  50  :30s AT $6.00 EACH TOTAL $300.00

BILLED OCT/NOV/DEC AT $100.00 PER MONTH.

#3 100 :15s AT $4.05 EACH TOTAL $405.00

BILLED OCT/NOV/DEC $135.00 PER MONTH.

SIMPLY CIRCLE THE PACKAGE YOU CHOOSE AND E-MAIL OR FAX BACK TO WCAZ. WELL CONTACT YOU FOR COPY AND ANY OTHER INFORMATION WE NEED.

wcazam@adams.net    SIGN___________________

VOICE 357-3128      DATE___________________

FAX    357-2014          PHONE__________________

CONTACT CHUCK PORTER, KEITH YEX, OR ROB DUMHAM FOR MORE INFORMATION. ALL ADDS RUN OF SCHEDULE ONLY. NO FIXED TIMES.

importuser

By importuser at 9/18/2007 9:47 AM

SEPTEMBER 18TH 2007

Hi to all!

Just got back from an informational meeting concerning the 12 days of Christmas. The meeting was put together on very short notice but I do think it was a good one. Thanks to all that attended. For those that couldn't get there, I am going to attempt to put together a list of frequently asked questions with hopefully good informational answers. If you have a question that isn't answered here--post it and we'll try to answer it.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

Q---WHY ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE OPEN FROM 4 T0 7 PM ON SATURDAY? WE CLOSE AT NOON AND NOBODY IS ON THE SQUARE ON SATURDAY NIGHT!
A---DURING THE 12 DAYS--EVERY THURSDAY/FRIDAY/SATURDAY FROM 4PM TO 7PM THERE WILL BE ENTERTAINMENT--DINNER THEATRES--"THE CHRISTMAS WISH"--AND OF COURSE CARTHAGE CHRISTMAS CASH BRINGING YOUR CUSTOMERS TO THE SQUARE. IN FACT SATURDAY WILL BE ONE OF THE BUSIEST DAYS!! THAT IS WHY IT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT ALL BUSINESS'S ARE OPEN DURING THESE SPECIAL HOURS. [u]DURING THE WISH CONCERT THERE WILL BE 500 PEOPLE LEAVING THE AUDITORIUM AT 4PM AND ANOTHER 500 PEOPLE ENTERING THE AUDITORIUM AT 7PM. THAT'S 1000 PEOPLE IN CARTHAGE ON A SATURDAY AFTERNOON FROM 4 TO 7PM!!!!! [/u] YOUR CUSTOMERS MAY BE MY CUSTOMERS AND VICE VERSA SO PLEASE COMMIT TO THE 36 HOURS.

Q--MY BUSINESS ISN'T RETAIL. WHY SHOULD I BE OPEN DURING THE 12 DAYS?
A--WHETHER YOU ARE AN ATTORNEY, BANKER, INSURANCE AGENT, FINANCIAL PLANNER, OR DOCTOR...YOU ARE DEALING WITH CLIENTS. WHY NOT OFFER SOMETHING TO YOUR CLIENTS DURING THOSE 3 HOURS---FREE ESTATE CONSULTATION--INSURANCE CHECKUP--HEALTHY HEART CHECKUP......NOT ONLY WILL YOU BE HELPING YOUR CLIENTELE AT A VERY CONVENIENT HOUR FOR THEM BUT ALSO YOU WILL HELP YOUR RETAIL NEIGHBORS BY BRINGING YOUR CLIENTS TO THE 12 DAYS!!!

Q--MY BUSINESS IS NOT ON THE SQUARE. WHY SHOULD I SUPPORT A SQUARE ORIENTED PROMOTION?
A--YES, THE 12 DAYS IS CENTERED AROUND THE CARTHAGE SQUARE, HOWEVER IT IS A COMMUNITY PROJECT. WON'T IT BE EASIER TO ATTRACT YOUR CUSTOMERS TO YOUR BUSINESS DURING THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY'S IF THEY ARE ALREADY IN TOWN FOR THE 12 DAYS? IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SHOWCASE YOUR BUSINESS--RESERVE ONE OF THE 16 SPOTS ON THE INSIDE OF THE SQUARE "WINTER WONDERLAND" AND ADVERTISE YOUR UNIQUE OFFERINGS TO THE 1000'S OF PEOPLE THAT WILL VISIT DURING THE 12 DAYS.

Q--DO YOU REALLY THINK PEOPLE WILL COME TO OUR TOWN TO SHOP FOR CHRISTMAS?
A--ABSOLUTELY----BUT ONLY IF WE WORK TOGETHER TO BUILD THE PRODUCT. CARTHAGE CAN BE THE MUST GO AND SEE CHRISTMAS DESTINATION FOR THE WHOLE AREA---[b]BUT WE ALL HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER---ALL OF US![/b]THE TREMENDOUSLY SUCCESSFUL "CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE"--"THE CHRISTMAS WISH"-
AND NOW "THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS", "A WINTER WONDERLAND" LIGHT SHOW, "CARTHAGE CHRISTMAS CASH" AND THE "HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS" DINNER MUSICAL IN PLACE--ALL WE NEED IS INDIVIDUAL COMMITMENT FROM YOUR BUSINESS FOR 36 HOURS AND IT WILL HAPPEN

importuser

By importuser at 9/18/2007 11:09 AM

BUSINESS PLEDGE CARD
_X_ WE WILL BE OPEN FROM 4PM-7PM ON THURS/FRI/SAT DURING THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

_X_ WE WILL DECORATE OUR STOREFRONT TO INVITE CHRISTMAS SHOPPERS AND WILL OUTLINE ALL WINDOWS ON THE MAINFLOOR IN MINATURE WHITE LIGHTS

_X_ WE WILL OFFER A UNIQUE CHRISTMAS OFFER/SERVICE HIGHLIGHTING CARTHAGE CHRISTMAS CASH TO DRIVE CUSTOMERS TO OUR AND OUR NEIGHBORS BUSINESS

_X_WE WILL UTILIZE CARTHAGE CHRISTMAS CASH IN ANY TYPE OF CHRISTMAS BONUS/GIFT WE GIVE OUR EMPLOYEES/SUPPLIERS/CUSTOMERS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

_X_ WE PLEDGE TO DO OUR BEST TO PROMOTE "THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS" NOT ONLY FOR OUR BUSINESS BUT FOR OUR NEIGHBORS AS WELL

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

BUSINESS ___COUNTRY PASTIMES______________

SIGNED______PAM SCHIEFFER______________

importuser

By importuser at 9/18/2007 1:26 PM

BUSINESS PLEDGE CARD

_X_ WE WILL DECORATE OUR STOREFRONT TO INVITE CHRISTMAS SHOPPERS AND WILL OUTLINE ALL WINDOWS ON THE MAINFLOOR IN MINATURE WHITE LIGHTS

_X_WE WILL UTILIZE CARTHAGE CHRISTMAS CASH IN ANY TYPE OF CHRISTMAS BONUS/GIFT WE GIVE OUR EMPLOYEES/SUPPLIERS/CUSTOMERS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

BUSINESS The Flower Shop;North Side Java & Hometown United Apparel

SIGNEDJerilyn Miller
importuser

By importuser at 9/18/2007 1:30 PM

BUSINESS PLEDGE CARD
X__ WE WILL BE OPEN FROM 4PM-7PM ON THURS/FRI/SAT DURING THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

X__ WE WILL DECORATE OUR STOREFRONT TO INVITE CHRISTMAS SHOPPERS AND WILL OUTLINE ALL WINDOWS ON THE MAINFLOOR IN MINATURE WHITE LIGHTS

X__ WE WILL OFFER A UNIQUE CHRISTMAS OFFER/SERVICE HIGHLIGHTING CARTHAGE CHRISTMAS CASH TO DRIVE CUSTOMERS TO OUR AND OUR NEIGHBOR'S BUSINESS

X__WE WILL UTILIZE CARTHAGE CHRISTMAS CASH IN ANY TYPE OF CHRISTMAS BONUS/GIFT WE GIVE OUR EMPLOYEES/SUPPLIERS/CUSTOMERS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

X__ WE PLEDGE TO DO OUR BEST TO PROMOTE "THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS" NOT ONLY FOR OUR BUSINESS BUT FOR OUR NEIGHBORS AS WELL

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

BUSINESS CARTHAGE DAIRY QUEEN    _________________

SIGNED_JOEL NEALLY___________________
importuser

By importuser at 9/18/2007 1:33 PM

BUSINESS PLEDGE CARD
X__ WE WILL BE OPEN FROM 4PM-7PM ON THURS/FRI/SAT DURING THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

X__ WE WILL OFFER A UNIQUE CHRISTMAS OFFER/SERVICE HIGHLIGHTING CARTHAGE CHRISTMAS CASH TO DRIVE CUSTOMERS TO OUR AND OUR NEIGHBOR'S BUSINESS

X__ WE PLEDGE TO DO OUR BEST TO PROMOTE "THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS" NOT ONLY FOR OUR BUSINESS BUT FOR OUR NEIGHBORS AS WELL

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

BUSINESS _BEN FRANKLIN STORE    ________________

SIGNED__TYRONE JACOBY__________________